Ezekiel 45:18 Commentary - The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges
Eze 45:18-25. Offerings at the feasts
18 20. The stated atonement for the sanctuary twice in the year on the first day of the first month ( Eze 45:18); and on the first day of the seventh month (Eze 45:20). The sin-offering on both occasions shall be a young bullock to cleanse, better: to make atonement for the sanctuary (Eze 43:20).
(1) Eze 45:18-25 . Offerings at the feasts.
(2) Eze 46:1-11. Offerings for the sabbaths and new moons.
(3) Eze 45:12. Voluntary offerings of the prince.
(4) Eze 45:13-15. The daily burnt-offering.
(5) Eze 45:16-18. Case of the prince alienating any part of his landed estate to his children or servants.
(6) Eze 45:19-24. Kitchens for boiling the offerings eaten by the priests, and those partaken of by the people.
Consult other comments:
The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges
The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges is a biblical commentary set published in parts by Cambridge University Press from 1882 onwards. Anglican bishop John Perowne was the general editor. The first section published was written by theologian Thomas Kelly Cheyne and covered the Book of Micah.
Perowne exercised limited editorial control over the writers of individual commentaries: his aim was "to leave each contributor to the unfettered exercise of his own judgment".